Searching for a Bus Accident Attorney in Texas?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best in Texas, .
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Car accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of car accidents in Texas that happen on the road than ever before. A car wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Texas area, please do not hesitate to contact . , an experienced Bus Accident Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Texas area.
Our Texas Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Car Accidents
Car accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, car accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Car Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
"Nicholas Testa was EXTREMELY patient with me, as I wasn't a very efficient client. He remained professional at all times and I was able to contact him easily. I definitely recommend him to ANYONE. His attitude is great and I'm glad he represented me! "Ortencia Montanez
DMG Collin County Hail Damage Repair
Testa Law Group
A Collin County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Collin County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by . , our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Collin County, .
Testa Law Group
Jefferson Law Office
121 W. Austin St. , #B Jefferson, TX 75657877-780-9052 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a car accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Collin County School Bus Accident Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , , recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call . Now: 877-780-9052
Our Collin County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Before I chose to work with Nicholas Testa, we talked with a number of other lawyers. Immediately, I liked the way Nicholas worked—the way he took the time to talk with us on the phone and at a meeting. I always felt like I could call him and ask him a question about the case without feeling rushed."
James Catanich, February 23,2017,
"Mr. Testa was very patient with me and my case, he was very thorough in explaining everything and worked hard to solve my case. I would definitely recommend him highly to anyone. "
Juliane Cuneus, 11 months ago, Google
"Mr. Testa did a great job with my case. He was extremely helpful walking me through my options and was patient answering all my questions. He is highly knowledgable and professional. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case and have already recommended him to my friends and family."
Maria Kliefoth, December 13,2017, Google
"Mr. Testa has represented me on two different occasions for automobile accidents and on both times he has been very accurate and knowledgeable. He actively listens and effectively communicates throughout the entire process. If you are ...More"
Jocelyn Trotter, a year ago, Google
"Great lawyer makes cases very easy! "
Unknown, 06/17/2016 , Superpages
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St. , #B Jefferson, TX 75657 Phone: 877-780-9052 Email:
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Car Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a car accident
- Will I have to go to court?
- My insurance is totaling out my car, but the amount offered won't get me a similar vehicle. What can I do?
- What happens if I was at fault for a car accident?
- I already have health insurance. Why should I get medical payment coverage on my auto insurance policy?
- Is uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage important?
- Questions and Answers about Auto Insurance
- Elk Grove Airbag Recall
- What compensation might I be eligible for?
Latest questions asked about Personal Injury accidents
- How else can I prove negligence on the part of the trucker?
- Why Are Trucking Accidents and Motor Vehicle Accidents Different?
- I was injured in a truck accident when my car was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Who pay my medical bills?
- Should I file a truck accident lawsuit in Maryland?
- Do I have a claim against the shipper of the cargo?
- What damages can I recover or the survivors of a loved one recover in a truck accident injury or death case?
- Why is it so important that a truck accident be investigated?
- I was hit by a truck, and it wasn't my fault. Who is liable for the accident?
- According to the police, my accident was the result of a blow out. Who gets sued in that situation?
- I hear rear guards aren't that strong and don't usually prevent underride accidents. Is this true?
- An insurance representative for the trucking company called me and said they were willing to offer me a settlement. Do I agree to take the settlement?
- What information should I get from the truck driver after my accident?
Latest questions asked about an Auto accident
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.