Searching for a Bus Accident Attorney in Rapides Parish?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best in Rapides Parish, LA area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Bus accidents are a growing consern in America today and there is much-talked-about the dilemma in the safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though bus accidents have been happening since buses were developed, there are now more forms of bus accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A school bus wreck in Rapides Parish can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent passenger. If you have been seriously injured in a bus accident in the Rapides Parish area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Rapides Parish Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for our client's lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of the accident.
Our School Bus Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful accident attorneys that have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Rapides Parish and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and for our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Personal Injury Accidents
Personal Injury accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent vehicle driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, vehicle accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Rapides Parish Personal Injury accident cases we handle include:
- School Bus accidents
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what is causing so many bus accidents in Rapides Parish?
While modern technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Eating or Drinking
- Falling asleep
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in LA including Allen Parish, Avoyelles Parish, Evangeline Parish, Grant Parish, La Salle Parish, Natchitoches Parish, Rapides Parish, Vernon Parish, and surrounding cities of Alexandria, Ball, Boyce, Cheneyville, Deville, Forest Hill, Glenmora, Lecompte, Mcnary, Pineville, Woodworth, .
Our firm has worked extensively with Nicholas and his firm for many years, and over that time, Nicholas and his firm have proven to be exceptional attorneys and advocates. Nicholas takes the time to really understand the case, and more importantly, really understand the client as not just a client, but rather as a human being. Nicholas and his firm bring to any case not only tireless advocacy and a keen knowledge of the law but also a real understanding of the impact an injury or illness can have on his clients. I am very glad my firm has had the privilege to work with Nicholas and his firm and I would strongly recommend them without hesitation.James Catanich
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
Choosing a Rapides Parish Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our School Bus Accident Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Rapides Parish School Bus Accident Lawyer
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Rapides Parish Bus Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Rapides Parish and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Rapides Parish.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St.
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"Great law firm. Had a major truck accident and Mr. Testa handled everything for me."Jim Catanich
"My experience with Nicholas Testa and his staff was outstanding. I don't just feel like a client here i feel like family. Nicholas takes time to get to understand you and the situation your in. I was completely filled in anytime something changed or the ...More"Bill Harben
"Mr. Testa did a great job with my case. He was extremely helpful walking me through my options and was patient answering all my questions. He is highly knowledgable and professional. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case and have already recommended him to my friends and family."Maria Kliefoth
"I never had to step a foot into their office. Mr. Testa took the time to personally call me to answer some questions I had. Great experience!"Stephanie Plumbly
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving Rapides Parish, LA, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- Can the shipper as well as the truck driver be sued for respiratory problems suffered from a car colliding with a truck carrying hazardous liquid chemicals?
- What are common causes of truck accidents?
- I was involved in a truck accident in Austin. Is there a deadline I have to meet to file a lawsuit?
- Why are truck accident cases different from other auto accidents?
- The trucking company is out of state and they won't return my calls. Can you help?
- The news seems to be full of stories about truck accidents. Why does it seem like there are so many accidents involving big trucks?
- Is an investigation done after a truck accident?
- Can I negotiate for more money after my truck accident?
- Can I wait to contact a trucking accident attorney until after I am out of the hospi
- What are some of the most common types of truck accidents?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit?
- What should I look for in hiring an attorney in a trucking case?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is Home Insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- What is Health Insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in LA including Rapides Parish and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.