Searching for an Bus Accident Attorney in Charlotte County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best in Charlotte County, FL.
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Car accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of car accidents in Charlotte County that happen on the road than ever before. A car wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Charlotte County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Bus Accident Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Charlotte County area.
Our Charlotte County Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Houston Law Offie office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Car Accidents
Car accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, car accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Car Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
"Awesome services provided by the whole team at the law firm. "Afra Najib
Testa Law Group
A Charlotte County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Charlotte County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Charlotte County, FL.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Offie
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057877-780-9052 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a car accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Charlotte County School Bus Crash Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Charlotte County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. "
Forrest Sutton, 2 years ago, Google
"One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best..."
Unknown, 11/14/2017 , Superpages
"Nicholas Testa was EXTREMELY patient with me, as I wasn't a very efficient client. He remained professional at all times and I was able to contact him easily. I definitely recommend him to ANYONE. His attitude is great and I'm glad he represented me! "
Ortencia Montanez, 11 months ago, Google
"Very hard working truck accident attorney. He did a lot of research into my case and managed to get me some excellent results. I was so worried and he made the whole process a lot easier than I anticipated. I cannot thank this law firm enough for what they did for me and my family."
Unknown, 11/14/2016 , Superpages
"My experience with the Law Offices of Nicholas Testa was more than professional, and a great experienve! My lawyer helped settle my case fast and easy! I would refer them to anyone! "
Jon Perge, a year ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057 Phone: 877-780-9052 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Car Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a car accident
- The driver of the other car doesn't have insurance. What do I do?
- How Much is My Case Worth?
- What should I do if a defective part in my car caused a crash?
- Are the street lights in Elk Grove synchronized?
- Can I recover for my medical expenses?
- How can an attorney help me?
- Who pays to get my car fixed?
- Who is usually included in my uninsured/under insured motorist coverage?
Latest questions asked about Personal Injury accidents
- Are truck accidents more common in urban or rural settings?
- Who investigates commercial truck accidents?
- I was involved in an accident with a commercial truck just outside of Houston. Am I able to claim personal injury damages?
- Do trucking companies have to comply with any government rules?
- The Trucking Company's Insurance Adjustor Wants a Statement from Me. Should I Give Them One?
- Why are accidents involving a commercial truck more likely to cause serious injuries than accidents with another passenger vehicle?
- What types of trucks can be involved in an accident?
- What information should I get from the truck driver after my accident?
- How much is my truck accident worth?
- I've heard that it's dangerous to drive in a truck's 'No-Zone.' What does that mean?
- What Kind of Evidence is Used in Claims Related to Trucking Accidents?
- Can I sue if my family member was killed by a semitrailer?
Latest questions asked about an Auto accident
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
- What is Home Insurance?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in FL including Charlotte County, DeSoto County, Glades County, Hendry County, Highlands County, Lee County, Sarasota County, and surrounding cities of Charlotte Harbor, Charlotte Park, Cleveland, Englewood, Grove City, Harbour Heights, Manasota Key, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Rotonda, Solana, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.