Searching for an Bus Accident Attorney in Bradford County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best in Bradford County, FL.
If you've been hurt,
Testa Law Group can help you.
Bus accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of car accidents in Bradford County that happen on the road than ever before. A car wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Bradford County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Bus Accident Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Bradford County area.
Our Bradford County Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Florida-2 office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Car Accidents
Car accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, car accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Car Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
"If I was in another accident in the future, I would defininitly come back to this place. The lawyer made the process and everything so simple and easy and the least pain in their ability to. Best firm around!"Unknown
Testa Law Group
A Bradford County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Bradford County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Bradford County, FL.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057877-780-9052 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a car accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Bradford County School Bus Crash Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Bradford County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Mr. Nicholas Testa and his staff were helpful and patient through the whole process. It took a while, but they negotiated back and forth until I was able to get a suitable settlement and make sure everything was covered."
Unknown, 2 weeks ago, Superpages
"My experience with the Law Offices of Nicholas Testa was more than professional, and a great experienve! My lawyer helped settle my case fast and easy! I would refer them to anyone! "
Jon Perge, a year ago, Google
"Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. "
Marcus, 2 weeks ago, Google
"I loved Mr. Testa. He is such a great person & lawyer. He did such a great job with our case. I would use him again. Very professional. "
Maritza Oviedo, 2 weeks ago, Google
"Great lawyer makes cases very easy! "
Unknown, 06/17/2016 , Superpages
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057 Phone: 877-780-9052 Email: email@example.com
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Car Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a car accident
- What should I do after a traffic accident?
- What is underinsured motorist coverage?
- What if I'm a Passenger in a Wreck?
- What will it cost me to hire an attorney?
- What if I am at fault for causing the accident?
- How much money can I expect to get in a settlement? / What is my case worth?
- How are damages defined in a car accident lawsuit?
- What is Property Damage Liability Coverage
Latest questions asked about Personal Injury accidents
- Who can be held liable for a truck accident?
- I was involved in an accident with a commercial truck just outside of Houston. Am I able to claim personal injury damages?
- What type of damages can I recover after a truck accident?
- Are truck accidents more common in urban or rural settings?
- What is the difference between 18-wheelers, semi-trucks and big rigs?
- Is investigation important in a trucking accident case?
- I think the truck driver that caused my accident was driving under the influence. Does that happen a lot?
- Who is responsible in a trucking accident? Would it be the trucking company or the driver or both?
- Why should I hire an attorney in a truck accident case?
- Do truck drivers have different regulations for drinking and driving?
- What are underride and override accidents?
- If I was struck by a commercial truck while driving in that truck's blind spot, am I liable?
Latest questions asked about an Auto accident
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in FL including Alachua County, Baker County, Bradford County, Clay County, Putnam County, Union County, and surrounding cities of Brooker, Hampton, Lawtey, Starke, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.