Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Texas?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best in Texas, .
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Texas that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in the Texas area, please do not hesitate to contact . , an experienced Texas Truck Accident Lawyer with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Texas area.
Our Texas Truck Accident Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Texas personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Texas and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by . , our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Texas, .
Testa Law Group
Jefferson Law Office Office
121 W. Austin St. ,
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Texas Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , , recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call . Now: 877-780-9052
Our Texas personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Great lawyer makes cases very easy! "
Unknown, 06/17/2016 , Superpages
"Testa Law did an amazing job handling my car accident case. I could not have asked for better care and promptness. Keep up the good work. "
Tasha Jackson, a year ago, Google
"Great law firm. Had a major truck accident and Mr. Testa handled everything for me."
Jim Catanich, December 11,2018, Facebook
"Mr. Testa has represented me on two different occasions for automobile accidents and on both times he has been very accurate and knowledgeable. He actively listens and effectively communicates throughout the entire process. If you are ...More"
Jocelyn Trotter, a year ago, Google
"... I never had to step a foot into their office. Mr. Testa took the time to personally call me to answer some questions I had. Great experience!"
Stephanie Plumbly, August 12, 2017, Facebook
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St. , #B
Jefferson, TX 75657
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- How do I know if I have a claim worth pursuing?
- Disc Replacement
- I Was Breaking the Law, But So Was the Other Driver
- Should I allow any body shop that is associated with the insurance company look at my car?
- When should I accept a settlement for my claim?
- Who pays to get my car fixed?
- My medical bills are higher than the At-Fault Driver's Insurance Limits. What can I do now?
- How can an attorney show that the other driver was at fault for an accident?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Do big rig accident cases produce larger settlements?
- Should I hire a lawyer who specializes in tractor trailer accidents?
- An insurance representative for the trucking company called me and said they were willing to offer me a settlement. Do I agree to take the settlement?
- I think the truck driver that caused my accident was driving under the influence. Does that happen a lot?
- What's the difference, if any, in a situation that involves a car crash versus a collision with a big rig? Isn't an accident an accident
- Is There a Certain Timeframe in Which I Can File a Trucking Claim?
- What are the most common causes of big rig accidents?
- What are the rules for truck drivers' hours of service?
- Do I have a claim against the shipper of the cargo?
- I am injured and can't travel, will you meet me in my home or other location?
- Who investigates commercial truck accidents?
- How quickly should I contact an attorney?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.