If you've been hurt,
Testa Law Group can help.
Car accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though car accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of car accidents in Zapata County that happen on the road than ever before. A car wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Zapata County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Wrongful Death Lawyer with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Zapata County area.
Our Zapata County Wrongful Death Lawyer s have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Austin office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Car Accidents
Car accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, car accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what Causes Car Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
"Mr. Nicholas Testa and his staff were helpful and patient through the whole process. It took a while, but they negotiated back and forth until I was able to get a suitable settlement and make sure everything was covered."Unknown
Testa Law Group
A Zapata County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Zapata County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Zapata County, TX.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057 877-780-9052 832-779-8470
By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Wrongful Death Lawyer
Being the victim of a car accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Zapata County Accidental Death Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Wrongful Death Lawyer .
Choosing The Right Wrongful Death Lawyer
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Wrongful Death Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Zapata County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa"
Carl Olson, 6 months ago, Google
"Very hard working truck accident attorney. He did a lot of research into my case and managed to get me some excellent results. I was so worried and he made the whole process a lot easier than I anticipated. I cannot thank this law firm enough for what they did for me and my family."
Unknown, 11/14/2016 , Superpages
"I had the best experince ever with my law office of Mr. Testa, my lawyer nick and team made me feel welcomed.i came in with a DWI that i did not do and they didnt stop until they got me out of trouble with nothing on my record if u need help and need a law office that will fight for u give them a call. "
Rick Jennings, a year ago, Google
"My experience with Nicholas Testa and his staff was outstanding. I don't just feel like a client here i feel like family. Nicholas takes time to get to understand you and the situation your in. I was completely filled in anytime something changed or the ...More"
Bill Harben, a year ago, Google
"My experience with the Law Offices of Nicholas Testa was more than professional, and a great experienve! My lawyer helped settle my case fast and easy! I would refer them to anyone! "
Jon Perge, a year ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057 Phone: 877-780-9052 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Car Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a car accident
- What if the other driver's insurance company and I disagree on property damage issues?
- What is Bodily Injury Liability Coverage?
- What if a driver is uninsured or underinsured?
- My medical bills are higher than the At-Fault Driver's Insurance Limits. What can I do now?
- What kind of factors may affect the value of a claim?
- Do I need to retain an attorney if I am injured in a motor vehicle accident?
- How long does one have to initiate an auto accident lawsuit?
- When should I talk with a personal injury lawyer after a auto accident?
Latest questions asked about Personal Injury accidents
- How much money will I get for my truck accident case?
- What Should I Look for in A Truck Accident Attorney?
- How do commercial truck wrecks differ from other motor vehicle accidents?
- Would my trucking accident attorney use expert witnesses to prove fault in my big rig accident?
- Can I appeal my case if my truck accident claim is denied?
- Should I answer questions from the trucking company or their insurance carrier?
- My husband was involved in a trucking accident and died at the scene. What compensation might I expect for his wrongful death?
- If I do choose to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for my injuries sustained in a trucking accident, who is held responsible?
- How Much Is My Truck Accident Case Worth?
- What kinds of damages would I be eligible to seek as a result of a personal injury caused by a trucking accident?
- According to the police, my accident was the result of a blow out. Who gets sued in that situation?
- Can I sue the trucking company or the shipper of the materials for damages?
Latest questions asked about an Auto accident
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Health Insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is Home Insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
Our skilled Wrongful Death Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Jim Hogg County, Starr County, Webb County, Zapata County, and surrounding cities of Lopeņo, Zapata, Siesta Shores, San Ygnacio, Ramireno, New Falcon, Morales-Sanchez, Los Lobos, Las Palmas, Falcon Mesa, Falcon Lake Estates, Medina, . Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.