Searching for a Personal Injury Attorney in Texas?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Personal Injury Attorneys are among the best in Texas, area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Auto accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of car accidents in Texas that happen on the road than ever before. A car wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Texas area, please do not hesitate to contact . , an experienced Personal Injury Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Texas area.
Our Texas Personal Injury Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Car Accidents
Car accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent vehicle driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, vehicle accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes vehicle accidents in ?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Personal Injury Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
- Wylie, TX
We serve most counties in including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
Choosing The Right Personal Injury Attorney
Choosing a Personal Injury Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Personal Injury Attorney
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Auto Accident Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Personal Injury Attorney.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Auto Accident Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa, Personal Injury Attorney
Testa Law Group
Our Personal Injury Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by . , our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Texas.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St.
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
Brantley Summers, Awesome job with my case. All of my medical bills were paid off and I got much more money than I was ever expecting for my accident. Enjoyed the treatment and staff. Feel back to normal. Name change to The Terminator Attorney, lol.,
Unknown, One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best...,
Chris Perry, I was in a pretty bad truck accident (my first ever) where I was injured, my vehicle totaled and I had no idea what I needed to do. After talking with a coworker, I was given Nicholas Testa's number and I gave him a call. When I went in to talk ...More,
James Catanich, Nicholas is a highly skilled, zealous advocate who is practical and has his client's best interests at heart. He is extremely attentive to the client's needs and produces the results that the client seeks. I highly recommend him without hesitation., https://www.catanich.com/web-design/overview.php
Ben Solsunone, Mr. Nicholas Testa is the most tenacious and persistant lawyer I've ever hired. Most lawyers are all talk no action and scared of their own shadow. Mr. Testa is all action and guided me every step of the way. Excellent customer service. ,
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving , , recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- What Are Trucking Accidents?
- Do federal rules and regulations that apply to trucking companies and their employees cover the number of hours they are allowed to drive?
- Are there any laws to prevent truck drivers from falling asleep at the wheel?
- Who Is Responsible in a Trucking Accident – The Driver or The Trucking Company?
- Will my health insurance coverage or paid sick leave limit my potential recovery?
- My trucking accident was serious and I may not be able to walk again. My child was badly injured as well. Who do I talk to about this?
- In a truck accident injury or death case, what damages can I recover or the survivors of a loved one recover?
- If I am eligible for compensation, what will that include?
- Are the owners of semi-trucks required to carry higher amounts of liability insurance than automobile drivers?
- According to the police, my accident was the result of a blow out. Who gets sued in that situation?
- Why do I need a trucking accident lawyer?
- What kinds of settlements are possible after being involved in a big rig accident? Are settlements/jury awards higher for these types of accidents?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Personal Injury Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.