Searching for a Personal Injury Attorney in Texas?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Personal Injury Attorneys are among the best in Texas, .
If you've been hurt
Contact the Testa Law Group, we can help you.
Personal Injury claims are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of car accidents in Texas that happen on the road than ever before. A car wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in the Texas area, please do not hesitate to contact . , an experienced Personal Injury Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Texas area.
Our Texas Personal Injury Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent party should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Personal Injury Claims
Personal Injury accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, car accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Wrongful death
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Texas personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Texas and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by . , our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Texas, .
Testa Law Group
Jefferson Law Office
121 W. Austin St. , #B Jefferson, TX 75657877-780-9052 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Personal Injury Attorney
Being the victim of a car accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Texas Accident Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Personal Injury Attorney.
Testa Law Group's Practice Areas
Choosing The Right Personal Injury Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Personal Injury Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Accident Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , , recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call . Now: 877-780-9052
Our Texas personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Testimonials, reviews, and mentions
"Nicholas Testa was EXTREMELY patient with me, as I wasn't a very efficient client. He remained professional at all times and I was able to contact him easily. I definitely recommend him to ANYONE. His attitude is great and I'm glad he represented me! "
Ortencia Montanez, 11 months ago, Google
"Great law firm. Had a major truck accident and Mr. Testa handled everything for me."
Jim Catanich, December 11,2018, Facebook
"I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. "
David Varner, September 4, 2017, Facebook
"Before I chose to work with Nicholas Testa, we talked with a number of other lawyers. Immediately, I liked the way Nicholas worked—the way he took the time to talk with us on the phone and at a meeting. I always felt like I could call him and ask him a question about the case without feeling rushed."
James Catanich, February 23,2017,
"I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa"
Carl Olson, 6 months ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St. , #B Jefferson, TX 75657 Phone: 877-780-9052 Email:
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Car Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a car accident
- How long do I have to sue if I am injured as a result of someone's carelessness or negligence?
- What photographs and other documentation will be helpful to my attorney in pursuing my claim?
- What if the other driver's insurance doesn't cover my costs?
- Can I recover from income I'll likely lose in the future?
- Can I be compensated for lost income if I am self-employed?
- Can I just settle on-site?
- Who can recover damages in a motor vehicle accident?
- I Have Been Offered a Settlement; Should I Accept?
Latest questions asked about Personal Injury accidents
- Who will pay my medical bills after a truck wreck?
- How Much Is My Truck Accident Case Worth?
- I've been involved in a truck accident. What should I do?
- I think the truck driver that caused my accident was driving under the influence. Does that happen a lot?
- What's the difference, if any, in a situation that involves a car crash versus a collision with a big rig? Isn't an accident an accident
- Why Not Just Accept the Insurance Settlement?
- Do i need an attorney?
- Can a truck driver's employer be held liable for an accident?
- How much is my truck accident worth?
- Who investigates commercial truck accidents?
- Why should I hire an attorney in a truck accident case?
- What kinds of trucks are involved in accidents?
Latest questions asked about an Auto accident
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Home Insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
Our skilled Personal Injury Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.