Searching for a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Indian River County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Motorcycle Accident Lawyers are among the best in Indian River County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Motorcycle accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about by safety administrations & agencies across the US. Even though motorcycle accidents have been happening since motorcycles were developed, there are now more forms of accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A motorcycle wreck in can not only be an instance of rider's negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent biker. If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident in the area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Motorcycle Accident Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for our client's damager, lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that our client face because of the motorcycle accident.
Our Motorcycle Crash Attorneys are highly experienced and successful injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and for our very aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Houston Law Offie office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Personal Injury Accidents
Personal Injury accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent vehicle driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, vehicle accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Personal Injury accident cases we handle include:
- Rear-end collisions
- Wrongful Death
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- 18-Wheeler crashes
So, what causes vehicle accidents in ?
While modern technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards a biker faces are typically:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Motorcycle Accident Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your motorcycle accident case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
- Wylie, TX
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in FL including Brevard County, Indian River County, Okeechobee County, Osceola County, St. Lucie County, and surrounding cities of Fellsmere, Florida Ridge, Gifford, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Roseland, Sebastian, South Beach, Vero Beach, Vero Beach South, Wabasso, Wabasso Beach, West Vero Corridor, Windsor, Winter Beach, .
Choosing The Right Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Choosing a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Motorcycle Crash Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Motorcycle Accident Lawyer.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Indian River County.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"Awesome job with my case. All of my medical bills were paid off and I got much more money than I was ever expecting for my accident. Enjoyed the treatment and staff. Feel back to normal. Name change to The Terminator Attorney, lol."Brantley Summers
"My experience with the Law Offices of Nicholas Testa was more than professional, and a great experienve! My lawyer helped settle my case fast and easy! I would refer them to anyone! "Jon Perge
"I was involved in a major truck accident in Houston, TX and the Testa Law Group handled everything. Great job guys."James Catanich
"I had the best experince ever with my law office of Mr. Testa, my lawyer nick and team made me feel welcomed.i came in with a DWI that i did not do and they didnt stop until they got me out of trouble with nothing on my record if u need help and need a law office that will fight for u give them a call. "Rick Jennings
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- If I have an accident with a truck, how should I handle the insurance company?
- I was seriously injured in a car/truck accident? What compensation may I be entitled to from the courts?
- Do different laws apply to truck accidents in Maryland?
- If I am injured or a family member is killed by a semi tractor-trailer, is my case different as opposed to any other automobile driver?
- I think the truck driver that caused my accident was driving under the influence. Does that happen a lot?
- What laws apply to truck drivers that may play a role in my case?
- Are injuries suffered in truck accidents more serious than those in car accidents?
- Who can I collect from in a truck accident personal injury lawsuit?
- I've heard that it's dangerous to drive in a truck's 'No-Zone.' What does that mean?
- What should I do if the truck driver doesn't want to call police after our accident?
- Is it important to seek prompt medical treatment after a truck wreck?
- How can I pursue compensation if the trucking company is in another state?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is Home Insurance?
- What is Health Insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Motorcycle Accident Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.