Searching for a Accident Injury Lawyer in Liberty County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Accident Injury Lawyers are among the best in Liberty County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Severe injury accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the US. Even though injury accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of personal injury accidents that happen than ever before. Your injury accident in can not only be an instance of negligence by someone but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent victims. If you have been seriously injured in an accident in the area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Accident Injury Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent person is held accountable for our client's lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Injury Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and for our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Houston Law Offie at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Injury Accidents
Injury accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent vehicle driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, vehicle accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Injury accident cases we handle include:
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Distracted driving
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes injury accidents in ?
While technology has saved many lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted activities" as they control a vehicle. Distractions today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of today's hazards typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Accident Injury Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in FL including Calhoun County, Franklin County, Gadsden County, Gulf County, Jackson County, Leon County, Liberty County, Wakulla County, and surrounding cities of Bristol, Hosford, Lake Mystic, Sumatra, .
Choosing The Right Accident Injury Lawyer
Choosing a Accident Injury Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Accident Injury Lawyer
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Injury Accident Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Accident Injury Lawyer.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Injury Accident Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Accident Injury Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Liberty County.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"Awesome services provided by the whole team at the law firm. "Afra Najib
"One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best..."Unknown
"Thank you to attorney Testa. If you are hurt and want justice then he is your man as I've seen he likes to fight it out and make the other side pay out what is owed. Couldn't have asked for a better attorney to get what I wanted out of my case. Thanks again!"Jenessa Rodriguez
"Nicholas is a highly skilled, zealous advocate who is practical and has his client's best interests at heart. He is extremely attentive to the client's needs and produces the results that the client seeks. I highly recommend him without hesitation."James Catanich
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- I am recovering from injuries in an accident caused by a drunk truck driver. He has been charged with driving under the influence. Should I do anything else?
- What are Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations?
- The trucker who hit me was driving too fast. How can your law firm help me?
- What are some examples of truck driver negligence?
- Should I answer questions from the trucking company or their insurance carrier?
- Do federal rules and regulations that apply to trucking companies and their employees cover the number of hours they are allowed to drive?
- Can I automatically recover against the truck driver in a traffic accident where a big-rig 'jackknifed?'
- If I am injured or a family member is killed by a semi tractor-trailer, is my case different as opposed to any other automobile driver?
- What do I need to do to protect my legal rights after a semi truck accident?
- Are trucks required by Federal law to carry insurance?
- Is there a difference between a commercial truck, an 18-wheeler and a big rig?
- It looks like I am going to be in hospital for a lengthy period of time after my accident with an 18-wheeler. How soon do I need to hire a lawyer?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is Home Insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Accident Injury Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.